DUBAI: Karachi’s deputy commissioner (DC) south Abdul Sattar Isani, who was severely burnt in a gas leakage fire, succumbed to his injuries.
According to details, Karachi’s deputy commissioner south – who was suffered severe burn injuries at a residence in Clifton – has succumbed to injuries after a 11-day struggle.
Abdul Sattar Isani was transferred to Abu Dhabi for medical treatment in an air ambulance. The DC south’s body will be brought to Pakistan after legal proceedings.
It is pertinent to mention here that Karachi’s DC south and an official of the Sindh Revenue Board (SRB) suffered severe burn injuries at a residence in Clifton. According to initial reports, the fire broke out with an explosion.