QUETTA: Balochistan’s Home Minister Mir Ziaullah Langau has confirmed that 12 FC soldiers including an officer were martyred and 23 were injured in dual attacks on FC installations in Noshki and Panjgur yesterday.
According to the details, Balochistan’s Home Minister also said that 4 BLA terrorists are currently still in Panjgur and an operation by FC is ongoing.
Earlier, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Thursday has said that seven security personnel have embraced martyrdom while 13 terrorists killed during operations in Naushki and Panjgur.
According to military media wing, security forces carried out clearance operations on Wednesday night to hunt down terrorists hiding in these areas and successfully repulsed the attacks.
Six soldiers and one officer embraced martyrdom, ISPR told.
The statement further stated that in Naushki, security forces encountered and killed nine terrorists while in Panjgur, four terrorists have so far been killed.
Earlier in the day, Federal Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid told that nine terrorists in Naushki whereas six terrorists were killed in Panjgur.
In a statement, the minister deplored the terrorist attacks on the camp of security forces in Naushki and Panjgur and said that four security personnel also embraced martyrdom in retaliation. We salute the brave officers over repulsing the attacks, he expressed.
Sheikh Rashid said that our security forces are well trained to foil any kind of terrorist attack.